Time is Running out!
Technology is constantly changing, and sometime begrudgingly we have to change with it. However, this is not one of those cases. July 14, 2015 Windows Server 2003 will no longer be supported by Microsoft. Due to the end of support (EOS) for Windows Server 2003, we now have the perfect excuse to upgrade.
Windows Server 2003 is no longer being supported; so what does that mean for my business?
- Security updates will no longer be provided, exposing your Windows Server 2003 installation to security threats
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) policies will not be met with an operating system that is EOS
- Hotfixes and bug fixes will no longer be provided
- Complimentary support (phone and online) included with the licenses will no longer be provided
- Requests for changes to product design or features will no longer be accepted nor accommodated
- Paid support (e.g. from Microsoft Premier Support) will no longer cover Windows Server 2003 Family of Product